Thursday, April 25, 2013

APRIL // ITEMS ACQUIRED


The items that I bought this April! :D


Okay,so I've been wanting to post this for a long time now,and finally here it is.
There's quite a funny story about this,I wouldn't have got this dreamcatcher if it wasn't because of
my hunger. Haha,well,this happened after I bought this pair of earrings from The District.

If you don't know where's the location of The District it is located in Dasma,Cavite.
It is also a mall,owned by the Ayala.

Okay,so moving on. Here's the earrings.
Yeah,and it's actually just P10! Can you believe that? It's very veryyyy cheap but atleast it has a nice
style. Luckily,I saw this. And the first time I saw it,I fell inlove with its grunge style.
You can see more from my instagram acc. Here.

Here's my favorite. THE DREAMCATHER.

I bought this the same day when Hannah's birthday happened. We celebrated it at S&R near
MOA. I was very lucky to see this inside the Blue Magic store at MOA.

You don't know how much I wanted to have one of these.
And it was just P50! Very affordable. Haha,it's a necklace actually.

From now on,this is my favorite necklace. Hoho :)



No comments:

Post a Comment