Thursday, April 25, 2013

REMINISCE // 2012-2013 [Part 1]



           What hurts the most is looking back and remembering all
              the memories you've had with your friends.


This was the time when our Bio Prof. asked us to define each of us
through a piece of paper that will be pasted on our backs and
a ballpen and a marker.

I mostly got "ultimate directioner" hoho. 
This picture's blurred but I like it.
We went home late that night with our Profs. because
of our interschool competition review. 
This is me,btw. HAHAHA!
(Sexy back,jk.)


Okay,so again..it's blurry. But,it's cool. HAHA
Btw,I'm the smallest one there.

There's a funny story about that photo actually. If you're wondering
if we're at a photobooth that time. NO.
We actually used the white screen for our projector. See?
We're creative :bd 

Oh,hello my dear foot.

WAIT FOR PART TWO! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment