Thursday, April 25, 2013

REMINISCE // 2012-2013 [Part 2]


OCTOBER x CAMPING



Okay,so you're probably thinking where the hell we are,right?
This is an outdoor camping we do every year in our school. And,we spent 2 days in Jabez.

Jabez Camp is a campsite located in Dasmarinas,Cavite.

This was actually the best camping we've ever done!

Srsly.


Oh hey,that's me. Laying down on Abi. HAHA.
This was the part where we need to do a little cheer.

Okay,so this was my group..


We actually did great,'cause apparently we were the only ones ready for the cheering part of our camping. Whoops :x

The next thing we need to do is to open the food cans(?) which will serve as our lunch. The plot twist is,we only get to use,fork and spoon.



Our teachers said,this will serve as our "challenge" so that we can actually see how modern our lives already are.

And,because of this..the outcome was a little messy. 



Oh,and we also get to eat itlog na pula! :bd

Okay,so let's fast forward the events. A lot of things happened after we ate,I'm just gonna tell it to ya. Well,we played certain type of games like "Catch the egg" then, "Charades". After that,we did a little time out. So,my friends and I took that time to take pictures through Abigail's cam. (Canon)

     Hashtag : Happiness. HAHAHA! I don't even know what we're doing,we're doing the jumpshot like 91738968213219 times,but ofcourse,we failed. Haha,again and again and again. Look at us,we're laughing like drugged kids XD 
I love my weird friends.                 
 This is my fav. photo among the rest. Can you find me?
I'm the one beside Tam (The one I have my arm wrapped around at) She's a badass volleyball player! :D

 And this photo right here was taken when Gabie,me and Abi decided to dance through a mini speaker. Haha,we're mongi(s).

Mongi (noun) - a term used to specify a specie with an abnormal state of mind or state of movement. 


That was when the others started to join ;)

Okay,moving on.. let's go to the evening part of our first day.

So,again we did the "define yourselves" part. But,this time,we used white shirts then permanent markers. They said this will serve as our "souvenir". 

This is my back,btw.
SEE? I told you they always put in "1D" haha. 


This is me,again. And no,I am not crying. Haha.


Our sweetest and funniest adviser ever! HAHA! Hi T. Manette! x


MWAHAHAHA! I am the greatest photobomber. I had to cover my mouth though,it's not pretty,trust me. It's not lady-like. Haha.
That's Hannah and Sir Roel(Our greatest Bio Prof.) btw.


So that is the end of Part 2. Wait for Part 3! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment